marți, 5 ianuarie 2010

New strings on my guitar:)

New year is like restringing my guitar.
Why?
For a better sound.
New strings... more music... more rhythm... same old songs that I love, new one that I learn to play Same 7 notes that I LOVE.

Restringing a guitar is not so easy. First you have to get rid of the old ones. Not such an easy job you have to rewinde the memories and take out the pins from the heart of the guitar. You have to do it six times and is getting harder and harder to take out the pins, but you have to. They are stucked deep in the heart, but you fell better without them.

Now you are done with the old... you fell so empty with no strings. No music, no dance, no colors... so, is not you.

You take out new shiny long steel stringsand you put the deep in your soul. Plug them with the pin and wish for a better sound, thea winde them with hope and nice thoughts and let them ring.
You have to do this 6 times. First for deep note, and so and so, to the high string who is carring the highest dream. Every string is a part of you, with a different sound.

Now the hole is covered with 6 different strings, every one with a different note, but take care in life as in guitar they sound better together.

So you have to tune up your guitar. E A D G B e. You have to listen carefully to tune it up right. They sound perfect together because they are new... full of dreams, full of "unsunged" songs... they are just like your new year

So new year is with the new strings...

I got new string on my guitar and I am happy to play with my 7 notes old and new songs.... because that`s life.... full of songs... and if you forget to sing along you forget to live it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC_3FvA5x58



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu